Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kids are the Best!

One of the very many wonderful things abut being a teacher is getting weekly little gifts from students. I love getting little notes or pictures or crafts my students have made. I have a little area near my desk where I display all their pictures to me. 
This note says "I think that you are a really nice teacher and you are a very pretty, talented, funny, loveably and sweet teacher. You are so nice that I want to squeeze you but I won't and I don't. You're are the best teacher in the world". 
Here is a tea pot with a poodle and an Eiffel Tower. 2 things I love.

A duct tape wallet. 

In an envelope I received 3 (used) bracelets (that I wear!) a picture and a note. "I love being learning with you and it feels like I am in sixth grade but I am not. I am in fourth grade and its fun being with you."

This guy!!! He still sits on my desk and we call him the class mascot. 

No comments: